The Espresso Processo… and more!
Ohh, ahh sexy and sleek. Yes, I finally tried out my new (old) espresso maker.
I love it!!!
So here are my basic Krupp’s espresso maker directions:
- Fill up the coffee part thing to the line, wipe off excess.
- Fill up other liquid part thing to coordinating line with water, add another glug for steam
- Turn to brew until the espresso reaches the steamer line on the cup
Turn the maker to steam and steam 1/3 cup milk
-Almond milk worked awesome! No separation and it tasted beautiful.
- Turn back to brew until you reach you desired line then turn off.
- Swirl in extracts or flavorings, if desired
- Slowly combine the milk and coffee, pour froth on top
Yes, I know, I’m mighty specific and helpful.
We had taco salad for dinner. Blahhh…. Mine just had some salsa, black beans, and veggies. It wasn’t what I was in the mood for.
However, this sprouted grain bread was fantastic! Finished the package!
And more carbs for dessert… Banana bread with snicker doodle nut butter! 😛 Yummm
With some leftover espresso I made a mauve smoothie this morning. Le smoothie included cocoa, chocolate protein powder, espresso (!), ice, peaches, cherries and almond milk.
‘Twas fantastic!! A definite do-again!
Big bowl of cereal with apple flakes, poms and coffee beans.
Life is good:
At Saratoga Peanut Butter today, I introduced my three new peanut butters to Jessica and she loved one in particular. She’s making a large batch of it this week to test it further, then it’s a candidate for production very very soon!!! Hip hip horray!
I celebrate with honey crisp…
I ate brunch with my Grandma for her birthday at “The Ugly Rooster.” It was so much fun!! I actually attended about 9% of the school day today, haha. I love being a senior.
Super special Halloween costume tomorrow!