Click here for the Printer-friendly recipe!
- 1/2 c. Chillin’ Chocolate peanut butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp unbleached flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup large chocolate chips or chocolate chunks, alternatively use a bittersweet baking bar and cut it into large chunks.
- Powdered sugar (about 2/3 cup, you won’t use it all)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream the peanut butter and eggs, adding sugar slowly. Add the vanilla and mix. Sift together flour and baking powder, then add gradually. Stir in the peanuts and chips. Refrigerate dough for 20 minutes then roll into 26 walnut sized balls.
Roll each in powdered sugar then place on parchment and bake for 15 minutes.