The science of making each bite a worth while, amazing, exhilarating experience.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Doing the world good with each meal (go local food!)
- Having long conversations with your honey farmer (What is bee pollen?)
- Enjoying food in good company (blogger meet up!)
- Making your food accessible to anyone (gluten free, vegan, 1/2 chocolate, 1/2 vanilla cake.)
- Being one step ahead of the food trends (my forecast for 2010)
Become your own biteologist! Decide what goes in your mouth. Fill it with quality things you love and feel good about eating.
Nutrition is in the eye of the beholder, so don’t fret. Do what works for you, what makes you feel great and what makes you radiate energy.
You have the power, so go out, get creative, and embrace the food that keeps you kicking.
The Ohh May Highlight Reel
My Favorite Easy Recipes